How We Collect Information About You
When you visit www.thirdreel.com, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you submit any content to www.thirdreel.com or a related site, we may collect the following types of information:
• Contact information – your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
• Information related to the content you submit such as releases and permissions.
As a condition to granting use to www.thirdreel.com, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information.
When you are using www.thirdreel.com, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention or anti-abuse purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways such as contact with our customer support.
How We Use The Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best possible experience at our website. We may use your personal information for purposes including, but not limited to the following:
• provide membership services and requested customer support for us or our affiliates;
• provide information you allow us to provide to other users of our site.
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions;
• customize, troubleshoot, and improve www.thirdreel.com and the content and layout of our website and applications;
• deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences from us or our affiliates;
• compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
How We Share Personal Information With Other Parties
We may share your personal information with our affiliates but we may also share your information with:
• Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when
1-we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure
2-we need to do so to comply with laws of any jurisdiction that you or this site are subject
3-we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our Terms and Conditions.
• Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
www.thirdreel.com will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy and the Terms and Conditions at www.thirdreel.com
How We Protect And Store Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the United States and protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How You Can Contact Us About Privacy Questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by email at email@example.com.